Powered by Blogger.
Home » » iPoll - iPhone - Incent - UK

iPoll - iPhone - Incent - UK






click here to install

Link 2 (D)

PREVIEW

Rewards. Anywhere, Anytime.

iPoll offers you free rewards - gift cards, airline credits, and more! -
just for sharing your opinion about the products you buy and places you visit.

Get rewards for every iPoll mission you complete. These include fun tasks such as visiting a store, taking pictures and testing products. The more missions you complete, the more rewards you will get!

Here's how it works:
1. We'll first ask you to provide some basic information about yourself to help us determine which mission you might like the most.
2. You will receive an alert whenever there is a new mission available for you.
3. Once you complete the mission your iPoll account will be credited. You can then redeem your rewards at www.iPoll.com

Features Include:
• Alerts when new missions are available
• Opportunities based on your location and profile including product reviews, in-store shopping experiences, ad testing and brand awareness
• Video, photo and audio capabilities for fun and interactive reporting
• Great reward catalogue to redeem your account balance that includes airline credits and gift cards redeemable at your favorite stores. You can access the reward catalogue at www.ipoll.com
• More opportunities to earn rewards by taking online surveys at www.ipoll.com

What are iPoll users saying?

“I like that there's usually not any technical difficulties or ‘glitches’, either in the beginning/middle/end of survey(s), & that the selection of topics are interesting & fun; also that there's quite a lot of choices as far as the subjects of the surveys are concerned. Most of the time, surveys easy to start & complete; also they're not exceedingly long!”

“This is by far the best app I have! Who knew I could make a few quid answering a couple of questions about places I already go!!!!!”

“Easy and fun!!! I have always loved to try things first and offer my opinions to friends and family. Now I have a voice with people I have never met. I get surveys advising me to go to new places and the places I love. Oh yeah, did I mention I get compensated too. I suggest IPOLL to anyone who wants their voice heard, and try the new things first!”

“I get to survey places I daily visit and make money?! What else could a girl ask for! Now I have even more of a reason to visit these businesses! I feel like a secret shopper!”

Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

Email your questions or feedback to feedback@ipoll.com!

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ipollmobile
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipollmobile
Read our blog: http://www.ipoll.com/blog/

What's New in Version 2.39

- Fixes bug which was causing Mission list to freeze up for some users

0 comments:

Post a Comment